NCLEX takers? Got something for you!

10:20 PM Ritz 2 Comments

/hihi Are you having a hard time looking for lectures that will help in your NCLEX or Local Board Exam? Well, I would like to share what I have found in the internet... an audio lecture about neuro, masculoskeletal, endocrine, respiratory and many more! You can download it here! Once you're done downloading, you can save it in your Mp3's, Mp4's so that you can listen to it anywhere you want to go! I hope this will help you in your review! God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    My blog is NurseReview.Org Nclex Study Materials and was wondering if we can exchange links. It will help increase our Pagerank as well as drive more traffic to both our site since we have the same niche.

    Title: NurseReview.Org
    URL: http://NurseReview.Org

    If interested, please drop me a comment so that I can add your site as well. Dont forget to add my site first.

    THanks,
    Myk

    ReplyDelete