Good quotes from Kung Fu Panda

8:50 PM Ritz 4 Comments


A while ago, I was watching Kung Fu Panda with my 2- year old nephew. It was my first time to watch it from the start till the end. It was a really good movie. You can learn lots of lessons from it. Here are some good quotes from the movie:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present. "

It is so true. Past is a past. Let it stay in the past. Tomorrow is something we don't know so let tomorrow worry itself. While today is a gift given to us, so let us treasure every second in our lives.

"To make something special you just have to believe it's special."

So true again. How can we make something special if we don't believe it's special? Trusting somebody that he can do it is the best attitude we should show.

" There are no accidents."

I believe this too. Things that had happened and things that will happen are already planned.


4 comments:

  1. :d: I love this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you believe I had the "Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting" song stuck in my head BEFORE I read your blog today?
    My 7 yr old nephew has watched that movie nonstop. I think my brain is going to explode! It was fun the first time around, now it's killin' me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This movie was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete