My Sassy Girl - American Version

6:12 PM Ritz 4 Comments

I've just watched this movie and it's almost the same as the Korean version- My Sassy Girl but it is some what an westernize! Of course, it's American version. The story is still the same with the Korean version but I like the Korean because the actress Jeon Ji Hyun is way cool! It doesn't mean that the American actress is not good... she's good also. Well, maybe I like the Korean version because... I've watched it first. Anyway, it doesn't matter! /nobigdeal

4 comments:

  1. i like the korean version too, maybe because i saw that first over the english verion.. same here..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched that Sassy Girl Korean version too girl. I wanna watched too that English version you talked about. thanks for the info sis..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Korean version is better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, it's true, the Korean version is way more better :p

    ReplyDelete