Goodbye SMARTBRO!

3:08 PM Ritz 9 Comments

At last ,my internet connection is not SMARTBRO anymore. Thank you for your slow connection. I did not enjoy your beautiful service. I haven't experienced happiness for 2 years because of you. I have not enjoyed my internet life because of your damn connection! And now, Im so happy to say Bye-Bye to you. Goodbye Forever!

SMARTBRO, your not a good service provider. Your just good in advertising but your service is rubbish! Yes, rubbish! Once again, I say thank you that I'm not in your hands anymore. Enough is enough!

9 comments:

  1. I had that very same problems with them too. I plan to change mine when we tranfer to another place early next year. Speed is very limited. I don't know why they can't go 1 mbps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for giving your experience about Smart bro. Muntik na ako kumuha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wak na mag SMART BRO.. buti pa DSL

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too!were with smart bro for 3 years and we always had problems. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. glad you've decided to switch. we're with globe now. so, far so good =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ritz.. wats ur net provider now? were planning to transfer, planning still.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. a ok.. still to find out if its available here in our city.. tnx ritz.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. waah... kami rin! kaso it is only smartbro which is available here in our area. it's either smartbro or no internet connection at all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. pag- tyagaan mo nalang yan mari...

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha.
    so whats ur broadband provider now?

    yes, smartbro sucks!

    ReplyDelete