Beautiful

4:20 PM Ritz 1 Comments

I watched another Korean movie this morning. It's not romantic anymore but this time it's a Psych movie. Lol. Anyway, the title of the movie is Beautiful. It's about this beautiful girl who live miserably because of her gorgeous beauty. This girl named Eun-young is not happy having a breath taking beauty. She did not enjoy the stares men and jealousy of girls.

One day, she was raped by one of her stalker and heard a terrible words from the rapist " I did it just because you are so beautiful". She believed that she was raped because of her incomparable beauty and starts killing her gorgeous beauty.

Is her beauty a Blessing? Or a Curse? Watch it here.

1 comment:

  1. the picture reminds me of the ancient Greek mythology (related to "narcissist"), can't recall the title tough.

    but the story quite interest me, still.. got no time for movies nowadays (poor me)

    ReplyDelete