Mister Donuts vs. Dunkin Donuts

10:09 PM Ritz 1 Comments



I was at the city to buy Christmas lights and Christmas stuffs. I was tired walking around looking for the best design to fit for our house. So, I decided to give myself a break at Mister Donut. I ordered 2 donuts and iced tea. I was expecting that the donuts were delicious because of the toppings and toppings. But when I tasted it, oh man, the donuts didn't taste good. It was dry and I don't know I don't get the taste. Dunkin Donuts is much better than Mister Donut because their donuts are soft and very tasty. You really taste the chocolate in it. And the donut is not dry... I mean the donuts are yummy. Very tasty and soft! How about you? Which donut do you like? From Dunkin Donuts or Mister Donut?

1 comment:

  1. Dunkin' Donuts all the way! I love their donuts!

    ReplyDelete