No More Helpers at Home

9:55 AM Ritz 1 Comments

It's been 2 days already since our helpers went home to their barrios. I don't know why they went home but according to my mother they just need to go home. Well, with no helpers at home, it means we clean the house, wash the laundry, cook the food, take care of my dad and etc, etc.

This morning when I woke up... there were no foods on the table. The house was a mess, the comfort room was not cleaned and all the messy stuffs are there. So, what we did with my siblings was we divide the work at home. My sister Joy was assigned to cook the food from breakfast to dinner. Sarah was the "cleaner". While my brother and I cleaned the Comfort room and took good care of my dad. To tell you frankly, it was my first time to clean the bathroom!Lol. Anyway, I guess I need to train myself now how to do household chores. Its been awhile since the last time I do cleaning stuff! Hahahaha.



1 comment:

  1. yeah... it's good to train yourself to do some of the household chores too. life is too unpredictable and someday, you might need it! :)

    ReplyDelete