Searching experience...

12:53 AM Ritz 0 Comments

Looking for a place to stay? This question reminds me of my experience before. It was month of May when my best friend and I were looking a place to stay... a comfortable place where we can study for our nursing licensure exam. We looked all over the place under the heat of the sun. We walked... walked... walked... and end up nothing but a tiring feet. We could not find an apartment. It was so disappointing. I don't want you to experience what I've experience before so here I am sharing move.com to you.



Move.com is a website where you can search for "houses for rent". The searching process is now easier because they have this search form where you can specify the location and price of your desired apartment. After filling those necessary information you can click the search button and the result will be shown in an instant.

So, if your planning to look for an apartment, use move.com.

0 comments: