I want my blog to be popular!

9:53 PM Ritz 0 Comments

It's been almost 2 years since I started blogging and my blog is still  not that popular. Yes, girl blogger is nothing compared to Problogger and Shoemoney.com.  These two blogs are very successful because they have good  web strategies. They can attract people and it's like they've got some spells because people keep visiting their web blog.

I've read many articles on how to optimize a web blog. The common information that  I got from different articles is to have a GOOD CONTENT and GOOD TEMPLATE. A good content means,  what you posts on your blog are relevant and posts that  are interesting. While, a good template simple means that your content can be readable and easy to navigate.

Well, I really don't know how to make one blog popular by using those 2 example strategies. I know there are a lot to do to make my blog popular... not just the content but promoting one's blog too.Or a good advertising  will do.

Can you share your knowledge on how to make a blog popular? I am willing to read your suggestions.

0 comments: