Seriously Studying for Nursing Licensure Exam

8:46 AM Ritz 4 Comments

Nursing Licensure Exam is fast approaching and I'm a bit nervous (that's the fact!). It will be on June 6-7. This day will be the hardest battle for nursing students. Wew! Did you know that lots of nursing students are reviewing, studying for the exam (including me)? Yes, I've been studying seriously lately that's why I seldom update this blog. I know 1 month of studying is not enough to cover up all the subjects but there is nothing I can do with it. I just hope and pray that I will pass the Board Exam this coming June. Lord, help me in my studies and please make me calm during my exam. Anyway, whatever will be the result, pass or fail... it's God's will but I will be more happy if I pass! You can do it Girl!

4 comments:

  1. do you know the saying? try and try until you succeed? hahaha medyo nakakapagod pero kaya mo yan! i know a lot of pips who are are also reviewing. goodluck sa inyo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRY AND TRY UNTIL YOU DIE! KIDDING HEHHE.. ^_^ mARAMING SALAMAT PO! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW.. o_o go sis! You can do it! My uncle rin magtatake niyan... Kaya mo yan! AJA!!! Goodluck & God bless :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. same here.. we can make it! :-)

    ReplyDelete