Exam 02

8:07 PM Ritz 3 Comments

This afternoon we had our Leadership and Management final exam and as usual I studied 2 days before the examination. I managed to answer most of the questions. The exam was easy if I studied a little bit more but it's okay. I'm confident that I will pass the exam.

Anyway, my big sister who is always my seat mate didn't study the leadership and management concept that much. If I'm not mistaken, she only studied last night. So, as expected she was not able to answer all the questions especially the enumeration and identification part. Well, what did the little sister do? Of course, let big sister copy her answers.

3 comments:

  1. :d:
    Hahahaha.
    Little sister is very naughty.

    Anyway, I was looking all over my pc where that "chime sounds" came from. I thought at first that each time I make a copy/paste item the chime would sound. I thought it was part of the song in my playlist. But here comes the next song still I can hear the chimes.

    Whoa, its in ur blogsite pala.
    Hahahaha.

    Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe... thank you.. you get the chime here http://blog.cshool.jp/fes2007/ :h:

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey it depends, some guys are very good crammers. if they study in advance they lose track of everything eventually. a night before the exam usually works wonders (at least for me hahaha)

    ReplyDelete